Aquarius: Challenge of the Zodiac
Aquarius: Challenge of the Zodiac is puzzle game. You click on matching pairs of star-tiles to remove them from the board, but the tiles must be connected by a star-line — a mystical pathway that connects them, but has no more than two bends and does not go over any other tile.
Aquarius: Challenge of the Zodiac has thirty six levels divided into twelve different worlds, each with it's own magical theme — teleportation, rotation, and respawning to name just three. Challenge of the Zodiac also keeps you on your toes with a time limit for each level.
To aid you in your quest, Challenge of the Zodiac gives you a limited number of bonus powers: Zap will remove a random pair of matching tiles; Superconnect will remove any matching pair of tiles that you select, even if they are not connected by a star-line; and Hint will find a pair of tiles that you can select (if any remain).
Naturally, Challenge of the Zodiac automatically saves your game when you stop playing, letting you continue where you left off without the frustration of losing your progress*. If that wasn't enough, Challenge of the Zodiac also has fifty achievements to challenge you!
- Addictive, non-violent fun makes it suitable for all ages
- Three difficulty settings to challenge masters and novices alike
- Thirty six levels spread over twelve worlds gives you many hours of fun*
- Fifty achievements to show your skill
- Free to try, $15.99 to buy
* Trial version nags between every few games, will not let you continue saved games, and can only access the first four worlds